We have just supplied one of our Compressor Wash Trailer Units (JMP/CWTU/D/7031) to Titan Airways at Stansted Airport. The adaptable and sturdy twin axle trailer can be configured to store and transport whichever combination of Juniper equipment best suits your requirements. Titan Airways have specified the following:
• 2×25 Gallon Compressor Washing Rig (JMP/CFM56/D/4777/C200)
• Waste Water Containment Mat (SM895/1) and Trolley (SM941)
• Self Contained Battery Powered BVC Vacuum Unit (SM939)
• CFM56-5B Long Engine Wash Probes (JMP/CFM56/D/6527)
• CFM56-5B/C Short Engine Wash Probes (JMP/CFM56/D/4605)
The trailer is fitted with a wall mounted battery charger for the vacuum unit and a powered winch to make loading and unloading the equipment a simple and safe operation for the engineers performing the wash.
Chris Marshall delivered the trailer to Stansted Airport and gave Titan Airways engineers a demonstration of the correct way to load and unload the equipment together with training in the use of the Compressor Wash Rig, Engine Wash Probes, Containment Mat and Vacuum Unit.
The demonstration and training went well and signed Juniper Training Certificates have been issued to the engineers who attended.